Self Practice times - open to all enrolled students
*COVID-appropriate precautionary measures:
While we will do all we can to create a safe learning environment for you, we request your cooperation to be sensitive to the safety concerns of everyone around you.
– In-studio classes are subject to administration guidelines relating to the pandemic.
– physical distancing of 3 ft. – spaces will be clearly marked out on the floor and wall
– BYOP – mat, couple of blankets, couple of blocks and a belt. No use of common props
– follow personal hygiene measures while coming in and going out – hand washing
– carry hankerchief/ tissue paper and strictly follow respiratory-etiquette
– we will continue to be extra vigilant in keeping the premises clean.
– self-monitoring: stay away from in-studio classes if running a temperature/ respiratory infection/ taking care of a Covid patient.
– Vaccinatation – at least a single dose is required for in-studio classes.
– No hands-on physical adjustment.