Level I - FOUNDATION
Lays the foundation of a robust Āsana practice for assured physical and emotional well-being
Program Duration: 15-20 months with regular attendance. Ends with taking the students to the threshold of the basic inversions (Sirsasana & Sarvangasana)
Eligibility: Participants who have gone through the Introductory Program conducted by us OR any similar program conducted by a recognised teacher in the Iyengar tradition. OR our Online Bridge Course to the Level Foundation. Not suitable for direct admission for practitioners from other traditions.
Schedule: 75 min. long classes; twice a week (with the option of attending a 3rd class during the week*
Fees: Rs. 3,500 to Rs. 3,150/ month for 2 classes/ week
Batch 1: Mondays & Thursdays, 6:10 to 7:25am
Batch 2: Tuesdays & Fridays, 7:55 to 9:10am
Level II: CONSOLIDATION
Lays the foundation of a robust Builds upon, and consolidates the foundational practice, introduces breath-work
Suitable for: Those want to maintain, a steady Āsana/ Pranayama practice including inversions, back arches, Pranayama, and restorative practices
Eligibility: Not suitable for direct admission to practitioners from other traditions.At least 24 months of regular attendance in classes conducted by a recognised teacher in the Iyengar tradition.
Schedule: 90min classes; twice/ week (with the option of attending a 3rd class during the week*)
Fees: Rs. 3,600 to Rs. 4,000/ month for 2 classes/ week
Batch 1: Tuesdays & Fridays, 6:10 to 7:40am
Batch 2: Mondays & Thursdays, 7:40 to 9:10am
Level III: ADVENTURE (in-studio classes* for Intermediate/ Advanced Level practitioners)
Wider range of Āsanas, with longer holds, assumes regular self practice, and ability to moderate/ adapt ones practice based on personal requirements
Silvers + Gentle (in-studio classes* for a Gentler practice)
More support/ slower pace/ gentler actions and movements.
In-studio Drop-in Classes
Only for Iyengar Yoga Practioners
Rs. 1,500/ session for 120 min. class (discounted to Rs. 900 for those who are usually enrolled in our monthly program)
*COVID-appropriate precautionary measures:
While we will do all we can to create a safe learning environment for you, we request your cooperation to be sensitive to the safety concerns of everyone around you.
– In-studio classes are subject to administration guidelines relating to the pandemic.
– maintain physical distancing
– BYOP – mat, couple of blankets, couple of blocks and a belt. If using common props, wipe them down before and after use
– follow personal hygiene measures while coming in and going out – hand washing/ masking
– carry hankerchief/ tissue paper and strictly follow respiratory-etiquette
– we will continue to be extra vigilant in keeping the premises clean.
– self-monitoring: stay away from in-studio classes if running a temperature/ respiratory infection/ taking care of a Covid patient.